This role is truly broad – with little restriction on the sectors/disciplines Consultants focus on, you are free to play to your individual strengths – Business Support, Accounting & Finance, IT, Mining & Resources, Legal etc…. The world is your oyster!
You will have access to a well-developed database of existing, archived and potential clients all of whom have had positive contact with this organisation over the years.
With the full backing of a national team of dedicated Consultants you will have support from day one – able to deliver recruitment solutions for your clients at both a local and national level.
This organisation experiences minimal staff turnover so your colleagues know their stuff and a collaborative work style is actively encouraged. Ensuring you have the information you need to achieve all that you can.
This is a full 360 degree role encompassing:-
- Key account management of existing clients
- Business Development utilising the extensive database
- Generation and maintenance of new business
- Attraction, screening and interviewing of Candidates
- Successful matching and placing of shortlisted candidates
- Meeting agreed targets
- Maintenance and development of the database
- Contribution to discussions on business direction and strategy
The ideal Consultant:-
- Minimum of 2 years + previous Recruitment experience (White Collar sector)
- Sales focused and outcomes driven
- Customer service orientated
- Compliant to internal process
- Confident and able to work autonomously
- Car owner and current licence
Joining the team at this critical exciting time, you will be a part of their evolving success, culture, and focus. There is genuine scope to develop professionally as the WA team continues to grow. The Generalist nature of the business allows you the freedom to work across disciplines you feel most comfortable in guaranteeing a higher success rate.
For more information about this unique opportunity call us NOW
Joy Millard 0433 558 967
Richard Sheavyn 0425 244 581
Office 08 9388 2720