This international organisation is both well established and respected in Australia’s Construction market. They have a well networked and trusted management team who have been working within this sector for over 15 years. With PSAs a plenty and some major, high value contracts signed, sealed and being delivered – they are well set to build their Perth presence this year.
With a “grown up” and laid back culture they can offer complete flexibility to their Senior Consultants – some work from home, some form the office and some move between the two. Part and full time options are available to best match your needs.
This requires a high degree of mutual trust combined with the discipline to ensure that objectives are met and outcomes are delivered.
- Manage and develop existing key accounts
- Identify and secure new clients
- Undertake recruitment campaigns for industry specific staff
- Utilise search techniques to source high calibre candidates
- Meet agreed objectives and targets
- Develop the organisation’s presence and reputation in Perth
- Remote working (home) and/or office
- Minimum 3 years Construction, Civil or Mining recruitment experience (white collar technical)
- Perth knowledge and networks
- Focused and self-motivated with plenty of self-drive
- Mature & responsible attitude
- Able to work remotely and flexibly
If you are looking for the ultimate in flexibility and the backing of an established brand contact us now for an informal and confidential discussion about your career options.
Joy Millard 0433 558 967
Richard Sheavyn 0425 244 581
Office 08 9388 2720